General Terms and Conditions of Trading
I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 Scope of application / defence clause
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: "GTC") shall apply to all contracts concluded via the online shop: https://www.badewelt-euskirchen.de/de/shop/ (hereinafter: "Online Shop") between us, i.e. the
Thermen and Badewelt Euskirchen GmbH
Managing Director with sole power of representation: Edelfried Balle
Phone: +49 (0)2251/1485 0
Fax: +49 (0)2251/1485 485
Register court: Bonn Local Court
Registration number: HRB 21962 (hereinafter: "we"),
and you as our customer (hereinafter: "you"). Unless otherwise stipulated, these GTC apply irrespective of whether you are a consumer or an entrepreneur.
(2) The conclusion of a contract with us via our online shop is only possible on the condition that you actively agree to our GTC during the ordering process by ticking the box provided for this purpose. By agreeing, you declare that you have taken note of our General Terms and Conditions and that you agree to their validity.
(3) We conclude contracts via our online shop exclusively with consumers of legal age within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), insofar as the sale of products of the BLUPHORIA brand is concerned; in all other respects, we also conclude contracts via our online shop with persons who are not acting as consumers. According to § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. We therefore limit orders of BLUPHORIA brand products to 15 identical items per sales transaction. In addition, we reserve the right to reject your offer to conclude a contract with us in whole or in part if, due to the circumstances of the individual case - for example, due to the total number of items ordered as part of a sales transaction and/or the frequency of sales transactions - there are justified doubts that you are acting as a consumer.
By accepting our Terms and Conditions during the ordering process, you declare to us that you are of legal age under the law of the country in which you have your habitual residence and that you are placing your order for BLUPHORIA brand products as a consumer.
(4) If, when concluding a contract with us, you yourself use terms and conditions that differ from our terms and conditions, we object to their use. This objection shall also apply if you have referred to your GTC in individual correspondence and we have not expressly and separately objected to them, unless your GTC reflect a mandatory statutory provision or we expressly confirm to you in writing that your GTC shall apply. The unconditional provision of services or the acceptance of payments by us shall not constitute an acknowledgement of your GTC.
(5) The customer information contained in Section II. as well as the cancellation policy and our data protection declaration available on our website are not part of these GTC. They serve to fulfil our legally prescribed information obligations.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the services which you can order via our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to you to submit such a binding offer to us.
(2) A contract between you and us via our online shop is concluded as follows:
After you have selected the services that you wish to order via our online shop and have entered any additional details that may be required in the process, e.g. the date in the case of reservations or the order quantity, in the fields provided, you can add your selection to your shopping basket by clicking on the "ADD TO BASKET" button.
A message will then appear informing you that the item you have selected has been added to your basket. By clicking on the corresponding buttons you can decide whether you want to "CONTINUE SHOPPING" or "GO TO CHECKOUT". Clicking on the "TO CHECKOUT" button or the shopping basket icon in the top right corner of the online shop website will take you to the shopping basket page. On the shopping basket page, you can check all the data you have entered and change it if necessary. You can also check your selection and make changes to the order quantity. You can also delete your selection by clicking on the waste bin symbol next to the price.
By returning to the online shop page, you can add more items to the shopping basket and then check the contents of the shopping basket again in the way just described.
The order can be continued either by clicking on the "amazon pay" button or the "TO CHECKOUT" button in the lower right-hand part of the shopping cart page. In the first case, you will be redirected to the amazon pay page. If you click on the "TO CHECKOUT" button, you will be taken to a page on which you can decide whether you want to place the order as a guest or as a user registered and logged in to our customer portal "MyParadise" (hereinafter: "MyParadise"). By entering the e-mail address and password that you provided when registering your MyParadise user account and then clicking on the "Log in" button, you will be taken to the next step of the ordering process. By clicking on the button "CONTINUE AS GUEST" you will also be taken to the next step of the order process without having to register with a MyParadise user account.
In the next step, you can select the desired payment method. By clicking on the "CONTINUE" button, you will be taken to a further order step where you can enter your personal data and address (billing address and, if applicable, a different delivery address).
From there, clicking the "CONTINUE" button will take you to the "CONFIRM" page, which contains an overview of your order.
By clicking on the "BACK" button, you can return to the previous order steps in order to check and, if necessary, correct the information you entered there.
By clicking the "BUY" button, you are making a binding offer to conclude a contract with us. Up to this point you can check your entries and correct them if necessary as well as cancel the ordering process.
We will then immediately confirm receipt of your binding contractual offer electronically; this confirmation of receipt does not constitute a declaration of acceptance on our part.
We will declare the acceptance of your offer, by which a contract is concluded between us, to you electronically; should we reject your offer in whole or in part, we will also issue a corresponding declaration electronically. Therefore, please ensure that the e-mail address you have entered during the ordering process or in your MyParadise user account is correct and that you are technically ready to receive your order. In connection with your order, please also check the SPAM folder of your e-mail inbox and the settings of your SPAM filter.
(3) Insofar as the delivery and/or provision of the goods and/or services ordered by you is not possible, we will refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this respect, a contract is not concluded. In this case, we will inform you immediately and immediately refund any consideration already received, insofar as a contract is not concluded; the rights and claims to which you are entitled in accordance with the statutory provisions remain unaffected.
(4) We reserve the right to make errors and mistakes regarding the availability of goods, prices and other information. We will correct recognised errors and mistakes in our online shop without delay. Insofar as a contract has already been concluded between you and us in accordance with the provisions of the above paragraph 2, which may be affected by the aforementioned errors and mistakes, both your and our rights and claims shall be determined in accordance with the statutory provisions; the provisions regarding general deliverability and delivery periods in the following § 6 paragraph 1 shall remain unaffected by this.
(5) Illustrations and photos in our online shop typically do not accurately reflect the quality of the goods sold by us and serve only to present our goods. More detailed and reliable information about our goods is contained in the item descriptions provided by us in each case. Illustrations and photos in our online shop are not binding, especially with regard to colouring. In this context, we would like to point out that the colours displayed on your screen may differ from the actual colours.
(6) All statements made in our online shop regarding the properties and condition of goods are not associated with the assumption of a guarantee by us, unless such statements are expressly designated as a "guarantee" or expressly "guaranteed" by us. The warranty rights to which you are entitled in accordance with the statutory provisions remain unaffected in their entirety.
§ 3 MyParadise user account / guest account
(1) You can order goods and services in the Online Shop either as a guest or as a user registered and logged in to MyParadise. As a registered user, you do not have to provide your personal data for each order, but you can log in to your MyParadise user account with your e-mail address and the password freely chosen by you when registering with MyParadise in the context of the respective order, where your personal data remains stored; with regard to updating your data and deleting your user account, we refer to the following paragraph 4 of this § 3.
(2) Regardless of whether you order goods and services in the online shop as a guest or as a user registered and logged in to MyParadise, we require the following information from you in order to carry out and process your order:
- First and last name;
- e-mail address;
- Postal address, consisting of: Street, house number, town, postcode, country;
In addition, you can voluntarily enter your telephone number for any queries in connection with the execution and processing of your order.
(3) We use the data you provide exclusively for the fulfilment and processing of your order(s) in the online shop, for example to effect deliveries to the address you have provided. We also use the data that you provide to us as part of the payment process exclusively for payment processing. We only store your data within the scope of our obligations under tax and commercial law.
(4) If you wish to create a MyParadise user account, we require you to provide the data mentioned in paragraph 2 and a password of your choice. This data will remain stored in your customer account until you update it or delete your account. If your personal data changes, you are responsible for updating it yourself. You can make changes to your personal data and delete your account online after logging in to your user account.
§ 4 Vouchers
(1) The vouchers issued by us are multi-purpose vouchers. They entitle the respective holder to purchase or use all goods and services in our online shop and/or in Therme Euskirchen under the respective applicable conditions (in particular the house rules) up to the purchase price paid for the voucher. Vouchers may also be used to purchase other vouchers.
(2) The respective holder of a voucher cannot demand that goods and services which were offered in our online shop and/or in Therme Euskirchen at the time of purchase are also offered unchanged at the time of redemption of the voucher. We reserve the right to change our range of goods and services at any time.
(3) Your claims to payment of the purchase price for the voucher or the difference in price pursuant to the above paragraph 3 shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(4) To redeem a voucher for a purchase in our online shop, the voucher holder must enter the code printed on the voucher in the field provided for this purpose in the last step of the ordering process before clicking on the "BUY" button. In order to exercise any rights arising from a voucher on site, the respective holder must carry it with him/her and present it in the checkout area of Therme Euskirchen during the payment process.
§ 5 Partial deliveries
(1) We are entitled to make partial deliveries to an extent that is reasonable for you. This applies in particular in the event that individual components of your uniform order can be delivered at different times.
(2) Partial deliveries by us are not associated with any additional shipping or other additional costs for you. Something different applies with regard to shipping costs if you have expressly requested us to distribute the individual components of your uniform order over several deliveries; in this case we are entitled to charge you the shipping costs which you would also have had to bear if you had distributed the components of your uniform order over several orders from the outset.
§ 6 Delivery Periods / Reservation of Self-Delivery / Buyer's Right of Withdrawal
(1) Any information in our online shop on the general availability of goods and on expected delivery times is non-binding; subject to special agreements in individual cases, we do not agree with you on delivery within a certain period of time by means of such information in our online shop. Any information on general availability and expected delivery times is also always subject to our own delivery. We will arrange the measures necessary for our self-delivery in good time with the diligence of a prudent businessman.
(2) Insofar as you have not received the goods ordered by you within 21 working days from the day of your order, we grant you the right to withdraw from the contract with us without you having to have first requested us in vain to deliver by setting a deadline; if you have placed your order on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday (Euskirchen), the aforementioned period of 21 working days shall begin on the first working day immediately following the day of your order. The rights to which you are entitled in accordance with the statutory provisions to withdraw from the contract by revocation or for other reasons at an earlier or later point in time shall not be affected by the above provisions of this paragraph 2.
§ 7 Thermencard
(1) The Thermencard is a card which can be topped up with credit in predefined stages. These levels and their respective amounts can be seen in our online shop. There is a minimum amount of credit that must be loaded onto the Thermencard. In addition, there is a maximum amount that can be loaded onto the Thermencard as credit. Within the specified levels, you are free to determine the amount you wish to top up. The credit on the Thermencard can be used to pay for the goods and services offered at Therme Euskirchen.
(2) When you top up your Therme Card for the first time, you will receive a credit of € 10.00 as a one-off bonus. The credit can only be used to pay for our range of goods and services at Therme Euskirchen. A payout of the credit is excluded in any case.
(3) Each time you top up your Thermencard, you will receive an additional credit as a bonus on your Thermencard in addition to the top-up amount you have selected; the credit resulting from paragraph 2 when you top up your Thermencard for the first time is independent of this. The amount of the additional credit you receive as a bonus depends on the amount you have chosen to top up. The bonus granted to you can only be used for the use of our range of goods and services in the Therme Euskirchen. A payout of the bonus amount is excluded in any case.
(4) The Therme Card is in your name. It is nevertheless transferable.
(5) Your claims for payment of the credit balance booked on the Thermencard are governed by the statutory provisions.
§ 8 Reservations
(1) Reservations made via the online shop require the calendar determination of the day on which you wish to make use of the reserved services and, if applicable, the determination of a specific time period within this day (hereinafter referred to as "service time").
(2) Reservations are binding. However, you are entitled to make a rebooking up to 48 hours before the start of the performance time. You must declare any rebooking request to us in good time. This declaration can be made by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone during the opening hours of Therme Euskirchen on +49 (0)2251 1485-0.
(3) In the event of rebookings in accordance with the above paragraph 2, we will charge you a rebooking fee of € 10.00 per rebooking. You are entitled to prove that we have incurred no or less damage. We are entitled to prove that we have incurred greater damage.
(4) You and/or the person for whom the reservation is made shall bear the risk of use with regard to the reserved service. If, for example, you do not wish to use a reserved sun bed in the outdoor area due to bad weather, this does not entitle you to demand a refund of the reservation price.
(5) The booking confirmation must be presented in order to use the reserved services.
§ 9 Delivery area / delivery conditions
(1) We deliver exclusively within Germany and to Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Austria as well as to the Netherlands and Switzerland.
(2) Depending on the goods to be delivered, we offer you delivery by post or parcel delivery as well as delivery by electronic delivery in accordance with the provisions in paragraphs 3 to 6.
(3) As soon as you have completed the ordering process and have made a binding offer to conclude a contract with us by clicking on the "BUY" button (cf. § 2 para. 2 of these GTC), the delivery method you have selected is binding; a subsequent change of the delivery method is not possible.
(4) In the case of order transactions that exclusively involve the purchase of vouchers, you can choose between delivery of your order by post or by electronic delivery to the e-mail address you provided when placing the order or in your MyParadise user account for self-printing (hereinafter: "Print@Home"). If uniform order processes involve both vouchers and other goods, it is not possible to choose delivery by Print@Home with regard to the vouchers; the delivery method to be chosen by you is uniform and always covers the entire order of a uniform order process.
(5) Delivery of a voucher by Print@Home shall be effected by us sending you a barrier-free PDF document containing the voucher. In the case of delivery by Print@Home, you yourself are responsible for the correctness and technical readiness for receipt of the e-mail box that you specified during the ordering process described in § 2 para. 2 of these GTC or in your MyParadise user account, as well as for the printout of your order.
(6) If you are acting as a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law when placing your order, delivery and dispatch are at your risk.
§ 10 Prices and terms of payment / Invoices / Delivery notes
(1) The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes in the respective legally stipulated amount.
(2) The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price and are shown separately during the ordering process. Shipping costs are to be borne by you additionally, unless we have promised you free shipping. The amount of the shipping costs can be viewed via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
(3) Costs arising from the fact that the order is delivered to a country that is not a member of the European Union, in particular customs duties or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), shall be borne by you. You shall also bear any costs incurred for the transfer of funds if the delivery is made to an EU member state but you have arranged for the payment to be made outside the European Union.
(4) For each order placed by you, you will receive an invoice from us that meets the legal requirements. Irrespective of the delivery method selected, we will only send the invoice electronically to the e-mail address you provided when placing the order or in your MyParadise user account.
(5) You will receive a delivery note from us for each order. In the case of delivery by Print@Home, we will send your delivery note exclusively electronically to the e-mail address you provided when placing the order or in your MyParadise user account. For all other deliveries, we will enclose a paper delivery note with your postal or parcel delivery.
§ 11 Voucher codes
(1) Voucher codes, which can be entered during the ordering process in the online shop, enable the purchase of individual products at lower prices.
(2) Voucher codes have a limited validity and, if applicable, a minimum order value which results from the respective voucher code or the voucher conditions.
(3) Voucher codes cannot be combined with other discount campaigns. Promotional prices apply as a discount promotion. Only one voucher code is redeemable per order.
(4) The above paragraphs 1 to 3 do not apply to codes on multi-purpose vouchers in accordance with § 4 of these GTC. Multi-purpose vouchers can be combined with other multi-purpose vouchers as well as with discount campaigns.
§ 12 Rights of retention and set-off
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if your claim against us arises from the same contractual relationship as our claim.
(2) You are only entitled to set-off or to assert a right of retention if your claim against us is undisputed, ready for decision or legally valid. This shall not apply to claims arising from the exercise of your right of revocation or your warranty rights or arising from §§ 812-822 BGB (German Civil Code) or to the right to refuse performance pursuant to § 320 BGB.
§ 13 Rights of use
(1) We reserve industrial property rights, in particular copyright, to the texts, photographs, graphics, animations, videos, logos, illustrations, drawings, motifs, music and other representations in the online shop, on the certificates or in other publications. Making them available to third parties, public reproduction and duplication require our express written consent. This does not affect your right to transfer vouchers and booking confirmations purchased in the online shop to third parties.
(2) Copyright notices and other features serving to identify the rights holder may not be removed or altered.
§ 14 Warranty for Defects / Limitation of Liability
(1) Insofar as the goods purchased and delivered in our online shop are defective and/or incomplete, you are entitled within the framework of the statutory provisions to demand fulfilment or subsequent fulfilment, to withdraw from the contract existing between you and us or to reduce the purchase price. Your claims for damages shall also be governed by the statutory provisions, unless otherwise provided for in the following paragraphs 2 to 5.
(2) We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we shall be liable for the negligent breach of obligations the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract between you and us, the breach of which jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract, and the observance of which you may regularly rely on (hereinafter: "essential contractual obligations"). In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, we shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
(3) We shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of contractual obligations which are not essential contractual obligations within the meaning of subsection 2 of this § 14.
(4) The above exclusions of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(5) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times according to the current state of technology. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant, error-free and uninterrupted availability of our online trading system.
§ 15 Final provisions
(1) The contractual relationship existing between you and us is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) if
a) you have your usual place of residence in Germany or
b) you have your usual place of residence in a state which is not a member of the European Union.
(2) In the event that you have your usual place of residence in a member state of the European Union, the contractual relationship existing between you and us shall also be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). However, this choice of law shall not affect the mandatory consumer protection provisions within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 2 Sentence 2 of Regulation (EC) 593/2008 of the state in which you have your habitual residence if the law of this state would be applicable in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 of Regulation (EC) 593/2008 without the above choice of law, i.e.
a) if you are a natural person and conclude the contract with us for a purpose which cannot be attributed to your professional or commercial activity, and
b) we exercise our commercial activity in the state in which you have your habitual residence, or
c) we direct our commercial activity to this state.
(3) If you were domiciled or habitually resident in Germany at the time this contract was concluded and have either moved out of Germany at the time we file an action or your domicile or habitual residence is unknown at that time, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship existing between us shall be the registered office of our company in Euskirchen.
(4) If you have placed your order as a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, the place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office in Euskirchen. This shall not affect our right to bring an action before a court at another statutory place of jurisdiction.
(5) We would like to point out that if you have placed your order in our online shop as a consumer, you also have the option of an out-of-court settlement of disputes in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 in addition to the ordinary legal process. Details can be found in Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 and at the internet address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with § 36 VSBG, we would like to point out that we are not obliged to participate in an out-of-court dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
We are not willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
(6) If any provision of these GTC or of a contract of which they form a part is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, or if the contract existing between you and us or these GTC contain a loophole, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining provisions. You and we shall replace the invalid provision with a provision that comes as close as possible in economic terms to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision in a legally effective manner. The same applies to any loopholes.
II. CUSTOMER INFORMATION
The following customer information is not part of our General Terms and Conditions. They serve the fulfilment of our legal information obligations.
1. identity of the seller
Thermen and Badewelt Euskirchen GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)2251/1485-0
Fax: +49 (0)2251/1485-485
2. essential characteristics of the goods and services offered by us in the online shop
The essential characteristics of the goods and services offered by us in the online shop as well as the period of validity of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions in our online shop and/or the information on the last page of the order process described in § 2 Para. 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Section I).
3 Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract between you and us, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are set out in detail in § 2 Para. 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Section I.).
4. correction notice
On the shopping basket page, you can check all the data you have entered and change it if necessary. You can also check your selection and make changes to the order quantity. You can also delete your selection by clicking on the bin symbol next to the price. On the last page of the order process described in § 2 para. 2 of our GTC (section I.) you will receive an overview of your details and entries during the order process, in particular the order quantity, the order item, the order value and the delivery and billing address. By clicking on the "BACK" button, you can return to the respective upstream ordering steps in order to check your details there and correct them if necessary. If you want to cancel the order process, you can close the browser window or the corresponding tab. Otherwise, by clicking the "BUY" button your declaration becomes binding.
5. contract language
Our online shop is available in German and English. It is possible to conclude a contract via the online shop in German and English. With regard to the applicable law, we refer to § 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of our GTC (section I.).
6. prices and payment modalities
6.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer. The shipping costs are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless we have promised you free delivery.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you. You will be liable for any money transmission costs incurred if the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.4 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.5 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6.6 For each order placed by you, you will receive an invoice from us that meets the statutory requirements. We will only send the invoice electronically to the e-mail address you provided when placing the order or in your MyParadise user account.
7. terms of delivery
7.1 You will find the delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment does not pass to you until the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by us or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
8. storage of the contract text
We do not store the complete text of the contract. Before sending the order, you can print out the contract data using the browser's print function or save it electronically. After we have received your order, we will send you the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions again by e-mail.
9. legal warranty for defects when buying goods in our online shop
Insofar as the goods purchased and delivered in our online shop are defective, you are entitled within the framework of the statutory provisions to demand subsequent performance, to withdraw from the contract existing between you and us or to reduce the purchase price.
. Your claims for damages shall also be governed by the statutory provisions, unless otherwise provided for in § 14 para. 2 to 5 of our GTCs.
10 No right of withdrawal for reservations via our online shop
For reservations made via our online shop, you do not have a right of withdrawal even if you are a consumer. The legal basis for this is § 312g para. 2 p. 1 no. 9 BGB.
11. no right of revocation in case of removal of seals
In the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, you do not have a right of withdrawal in accordance with § 312g para. 2 no. 3 BGB (German Civil Code) if the seal has been removed after delivery.
11. codes of conduct
We have subjected ourselves to the Buyer Seal Quality Criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG and thus to the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code of Conduct. This can be viewed at:
12 Alternative dispute resolution
We would like to point out that if you have placed an order via our online shop as a consumer, you also have the option of an out-of-court settlement of disputes in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 in addition to the ordinary legal process. Details can be found in Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 and at the internet address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Our e-mail address is: email@example.com. In accordance with § 36 VSBG, we would like to point out that we are not obliged to participate in an out-of-court dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
We are not willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
last update: 30.10.2023