FAQ – Frequently asked questions
In our FAQs you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If a request remains unanswered, we will be happy to help you by phone on +49 2251 - 14850 as well as via Facebook, Instagram or our live chat on the website.
Please also note our special hygiene and safety measures. For all questions and concerns on site, please contact our guest service and the guest attendants.
In the entrance hall of the Therme Euskirchen there is the Kaulberg Badeshop with a large collection of swim wear for the whole family. Among other things you can also buy towels, bathrobes, bath shoes as well as water wings in this shop.
Opening hours Kaulberg Badeshop:
- Mon.-Fri: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat./Sun./holidays: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
After entrance at the cash desk you can move inside the Therme (restaurants, transfer to other areas, time extension, etc.) without to carry cash money with you. All expenses are booked on your transponder and are paid at leaving our house via the cash desk.
In case of loss of the transponder, an amount of 45.00 € is to be paid until the transponder has been found. Then the total amount will be reimbursed.
The following payment methods are possible at the cash desk:
- Cash payment
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, DINERS)
- THERMEN CARD
- Gift vouchers of the Therme Euskirchen
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Please observe that vouchers of the THERME ERDING, THERME Bad Wörishofen, THERMEN & BADEWELT SINSHEIM and the BADEPARADIES SCHWARZWALD cannot be redeemed.
A visit of the Therme Euskirchen is only possible after online booking of a day-dated admission ticket including a fixed lounger (opening offer). In this way we can ensure that the number of guests does not exceed a set value and that sufficient distance can be maintained in all recreational areas.
A spontaneous visit to the spa without advance booking is unfortunately not possible at the moment. Please also note that these admission tickets can only be redeemed on the day booked and cannot be exchanged or revoked.
We recommend that every guest creates a MyParadise-account when ordering in the online shop. You can manage and rebook your online tickets independently here.
It is also possible to rebook your order as follows: You place a new order. In the shopping cart, you then enter the ticket codes of the current order in the "Code einlösen" field. The value of the tickets will then be deducted from your shopping cart and you can complete the order. A customer account is therefore not necessary for this. Please note that the rebooking must always take place on the day of the actual redemption at the latest, otherwise the tickets become invalid and will not be rebooked. We do not charge any rebooking and processing fees, so you can rebook your tickets as often as you like.
If you still have questions regarding your order or need support, please contact us by e-mail.
If you have lost something, please directly send us an E-mail to email@example.com.
For processing your request we need the following information:
- exact date of loss
- exact description of the objects lost (colour, size, other striking features)
- Your contact data
If you enjoy your birthday with us under palm trees, you will get a fruity and delicious surprise from us! On your day of honour we will give you a cocktail voucher to redeem at the pool bars in the Palmenparadies or the Vitaltherme & Sauna.
The offer is only valid for a visit on your birthday and on presentation of photo identification.
Vouchers are available in our Online-Shop or on the spot at the entrance desk. Please understand that orders for vouchers cannot be accepted by telephone.
Due to the current situation, we are unfortunately unable to offer sauna and bathing equipment rental for the time being.
Towels can be purchased on site at a price of 19 €.
Access to the Palmenparadies and the Vitaltherme & Sauna is permitted Sunday to Friday from the age of 16. On family days, each Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. access to the Palmenparadies and the Vitaltherme & Sauna is also allowed for children and youngsters under the age of 16. Furthermore babies and small children up to and including the age of 3 years are exempted from this regulation and are allowed to daily free entrance into the Palmenparadies and the Sportbad (except textile-free thermal bath nights, when from 6:00 p.m. access is only allowed from the age of 16).
For the time being, the massage offer can only be offered in the Palmenparadies. Please book your massage appointment by phone at +49 2251 1485 355.
The Therme Euskirchen offers wide passage ways, generously dimensioned changing rooms and showers suitable for wheelchairs. The Palmenparadies and the Vitaltherme & Sauna can easily be accessed by people with a walking impediment or wheelchair users. Please observe that a pool lift is currently only available in the Sportbad.
Persons with a handicap who have a disability card with a B endorsement receive a 50% discount for a booking of two persons. If more than two persons book, the amount will be deducted proportionally from the total.
You need a customer account for the discount. You can create it here. After successful activation of your personal customer account, we ask you to send a photo or scan of your identity card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards we will deposit the corresponding discount in your customer account. From now on, the discount will be automatically deducted from your shoppingcart with every order.
The Therme Euskirchen provides our guests with sufficient free parking space. In general only our guests are allowed to use these parking lots. Unauthorized vehicles parked on our parking space will, if necessary, be towed away at the owner's expense. On all parking spaces of the Therme Euskirchen the StVo (German road traffic regulations) are applicable. For mobile homes there are free parking lots – however, only in connection with a visit of the Therme – without power connection and disposal facilities.
The Therme Euskirchen provides for a smoking lounge in the Palmenparadies, adjacent to the restaurant Ilha de Gostso. Also the Vitaltherme & Sauna offers you a smoking lounge. It is correspondingly signposted.
Wearing of swimwear is not allowed in the saunas and the pools of the Vitaltherme. Outside of the saunas or pools wearing of a bathrobe, towel or sauna kilt is much wished for. In the gastronomy area wearing of a bathrobe, or similar, is obligatory.
The average air temperature in the Palmenparadies and the Vitaltherme & Sauna is at approx. 34 °C.
- Big Lagoon in the Palmenparadies: approx. 33 °C
- Quellen der Gesundheit: approx. 33 °C
- Blue Lagoon in the Vitaltherme & Sauna: approx. 33 °C
- Calla Calyx Shower: approx. 20 °C
- Plunge pool: approx. 19 °C
- Crystal water pool: approx. 24 °C
- Relax-pool: approx. 33 °C
- Swimmer's pool: approx. 28 °C
- Learning pool: approx. 28 °C
- Children's pool: approx. 33 °C
Temperatures in the saunas:
- Apollon-Sauna: approx. 90° C
- Holzstadl: approx. 90° C
- Alhambra: approx. 80° C
- Keltenthron: approx. 80° C
- Koi-Sauna: approx. 80° C
- Meditation-Sauna: approx. 60° C
- TajMahal: approx. 70° C
- Tropen-Sauna: approx. 70° C
- Wiener Kaffeehaus: approx. 70° C
- Kino-Sauna: approx. 60° C
- Steam bath Auennebel (textile-free) in the Vitaltherme & Sauna: approx. 45° C
- Textile steam bath Eifel-Nebel in the Palmenparadies: approx. 45° C
We recommend you our partner hotels in the vicinity of the Thermen & Badewelt Euskirchen offering attractive arrangements with the entrance into our holiday paradise included. A summary of all hotel offers is found here.
At the entrance of the changing room areas safe deposit boxes are available. You need 1 € coins for the safe deposit boxes. We recommend you to put all valuables into a safe deposit box.
In order to guarantee all guests a quiet and relaxed stay under palm trees, we ask you to consider the following:
The use of mobile phones and cameras is permitted...
- on the sunbathing areas in the palm paradise
- on the thermal beach "Paradise Beach"
- for listening to music with headphones
- to hold on to souvenir photos of you and your loved ones - without third persons being shown
The use of mobile phones and cameras is not permitted...
in the entire Vitaltherme & Sauna (without swimwear)
- at the pool bars
- in the sanitary areas
- if you take pictures of other people (guests or employees)
- to record video and audio files
- for making a phone call
- to listen to music (without headphones)
- during the "Long Sauna Nights" (without swimwear)
You are welcome to take a souvenir photo with your mobile phone or camera in the Palmenparadies as well as on the thermal beach "Paradise Beach". Please make sure that only you and no third persons are shown in the photo. We would be happy if you share your souvenir photo with the hashtags #thermeeuskirchen on Instagram or Facebook.
Each guest is provided with a fixed blounger in the selected recreation area. In this way we can ensure that only one guest uses the same rest lounger at a time.
During a one-hour closure of the thermal bath in the afternoon (4 - 5 p.m.) all loungers are disinfected again.
When booking your admission ticket via the online shop, select your desired type of lounger in the Palmenparadies or the Vitaltherme & Sauna. The following offers are available to you here:
- Single lounger
- Double lounger (max. 2 persons)
- Relaxation shell (max. 2 persons)
Our guest service team will assign your permanentlounger on site. We ask for your understanding that there is no free choice of seats at the moment.
It is not allowed to bring food and drinks (except for mineral water in PET bottles). Our restaurants & bars offer a wide range of food.
Changing babies and toddlers is only permitted in the changing rooms with changing tables. Use our specially equipped shower changing rooms.
Preparation: Shower first and dry off well afterwards, as dry skin sweats faster.
- Vitaltherme & sauna can be used without bathing clothes. A sauna kilt can be worn in the saunas or a towel can be put around the body. Outside the saunas, please wear a bathrobe or towel around your body.
- In saunas, please place a sheet under the whole body. We recommend beginners to start with a 60° C warm sauna.
- We recommend cooling off in the fresh air in the Vitalgarten after the sauna session. Afterwards a refreshing shower with cool water, starting at the feet and continuing upwards.
- A warm footbath helps to balance the temperature of the body and to avoid post-sweating.
- Please listen to your body and your well-being and allow yourself sufficient rest. We recommend up to three sauna sessions with rest periods of about 60 minutes between each session.
- Since the body loses a lot of fluid in the sauna, it is important to drink enough fluid after and between sauna sessions.
- Relaxation also means peace and quiet in the saunas, especially during the infusions. We would like to ask you not to disturb this silence (exception are the show infusions).