FAQ – Frequently asked questions
In our FAQs you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If a request remains unanswered, we will be happy to help you by phone on +49 2251 - 14850 as well as via Facebook, Instagram or our live chat on the website.
For all questions and concerns on site, please contact our guest service and the guest attendants.
If your permanent residence is located in a city or country that has been designated as a risk area by the Federal Government of the Federal Republic of Germany, a visit to Therme Euskirchen is possible at the current time, out of consideration for your fellow human beings, under the following conditions: you do not exhibit any symptoms that indicate COVID-19, you feel completely healthy, you have not had any contact with potentially infected persons in the last few days.
In the entrance hall of the Therme Euskirchen there is the Kaulberg Badeshop with a large collection of swim wear for the whole family. Among other things you can also buy towels, bathrobes, bath shoes as well as water wings in this shop.
Opening hours Kaulberg Badeshop:
- Mon.-Fri: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat./Sun./holidays: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
After entrance at the cash desk you can move inside the Therme (restaurants, transfer to other areas etc.) without to carry cash money with you. All expenses are booked on your transponder and are paid at leaving our house via the cash desk. In case of loss of the transponder, an amount of 45.00 € is to be paid until the transponder has been found. Then the total amount will be reimbursed.
When leaving the bath, we ask you to pay contactless if possible. The following options are available to you on site:
- EC card
- Credit card
- Thermencard pr Premiumcard (Your personal member card of Therme Euskirchen)
The use of Therme Euskirchen is only possible after online booking of a day-dated ticket. This way we can ensure that the number of guests does not exceed a fixed value and that sufficient distance can be maintained in all recreation and experience areas.
The best thing to do is to register in our MyParadise,, then you can book your visit to Therme Euskirchen quickly and easily, even at short notice.
A spontaneous visit without pre-booking is unfortunately not possible at the moment. Please also note that the entry tickets can only be redeemed on the booked day and are excluded from exchange/revocation.
Should you not be able to visit us on your selected date, you have the possibility of a rebooking. To do so, please make a new booking and enter the ticket code (found next to the QR code) of your already received tickets in the field provided in the shopping cart before completing the ordering process. The ticket value will be fully offset against your order and a rebooking will be made automatically. A rebooking is possible until 23:59 on the day before your booked entry.
All guests with ticket bookings in the period from 1st to 5th July have automatically received a notification about the further procedure by e-mail from us.
In principle, you have the possibility to easily change your ticket booking to a new date. We have released the availabilities for you here up to 3 months in advance. You can find instructions on how to rebook your ticket here.
You can't decide on a new date yet? No problem - alternatively, you can convert your ticket into a value voucher in just a few steps, which you can then redeem flexibly with us within 3 years. Here you can convert your ticket into a value voucher.
If you have any further questions, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Our team is working at full speed to answer you as soon as possible. However, we ask for a little patience in advance.
If you have lost something, please directly send us an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For processing your request we need the following information:
- exact date of loss
- exact description of the objects lost (colour, size, other striking features)
- Your contact data
If you enjoy your birthday with us under the palm trees, you will receive a glass of Peosecco from us for yourself and your companion! We will give you a Prosecco voucher to redeem at the pool bars in the Palm Paradise or the Vitaltherme & Sauna on your special day.
Our little guests receive an ice cream surprise and a rubber duck.
The offer is only valid for a visit on your birthday and on presentation of a photo ID.
Vouchers are available in our Online-Shop or on the spot at the entrance desk. Please understand that orders for vouchers cannot be accepted by telephone.
You are welcome to use our rental linen offer on site again:
- Bathrobe: 5 Euro
- Sauna kilt: 3 Euro
- Blanket: 4 Euro
- Sauna towel: 2 Euro
Access to the Palmenparadies and the Vitaltherme & Sauna is permitted Sunday to Friday from the age of 16. On family days, each Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. access to the Palmenparadies and the Vitaltherme & Sauna is also allowed for children and youngsters under the age of 16. Furthermore babies and small children up to and including the age of 3 years are exempted from this regulation and are allowed to daily free entrance into the Palmenparadies and the Sportbad (except textile-free thermal bath nights, when from 6:00 p.m. access is only allowed from the age of 16).
Current information about the Massage Oase
Your massages will take place during the closure of the Vitaltherme & Sauna in the Palmenparadies.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer couple massages at the moment.
Our Massage Oase team is looking forward to your reservation!
You can book here.
Your team of the Therme Euskirchen
The Therme Euskirchen offers wide passage ways, generously dimensioned changing rooms and showers suitable for wheelchairs. The Palmenparadies and the Vitaltherme & Sauna can easily be accessed by people with a walking impediment or wheelchair users. Please observe that a pool lift is currently only available in the Sportbad.
We offer guests with a "B" in their ID card free admission for an accompanying person*.
As usual, an online reservation is required in advance.
Please proceed as follows:
- Registration of the holder of the disabled ID in our guest area MyParadise (if you already have a customer account here, this step is omitted).
Please send us a copy of your handicap ID (incl. marking "B") by e-mail to email@example.com.
Our team will check your ID and adjust your customer account accordingly.
After approval by our staff, now make a reservation via our online store (specify all persons) - 1 accompanying person will then automatically be listed in your shopping cart free of charge.
*Please note that if admission is already free for young children with a handicap, the accompanying person will be charged.
The Therme Euskirchen provides our guests with sufficient free parking space. In general only our guests are allowed to use these parking lots. Unauthorized vehicles parked on our parking space will, if necessary, be towed away at the owner's expense. On all parking spaces of the Therme Euskirchen the StVo (German road traffic regulations) are applicable. For mobile homes there are free parking lots – however, only in connection with a visit of the Therme – without power connection and disposal facilities.
The Therme Euskirchen provides for a smoking lounge in the Palmenparadies, adjacent to the restaurant Ilha de Gostso. Also the Vitaltherme & Sauna offers you a smoking lounge. It is correspondingly signposted.
Wearing of swimwear is not allowed in the saunas and the pools of the Vitaltherme. Outside of the saunas or pools wearing of a bathrobe, towel or sauna kilt is much wished for. In the gastronomy area wearing of a bathrobe, or similar, is obligatory.
The average air temperature in the Palmenparadies and the Vitaltherme & Sauna is at approx. 34 °C.
- Big Lagoon in the Palmenparadies: approx. 33 °C
- Quellen der Gesundheit: approx. 33 °C
- Blue Lagoon in the Vitaltherme & Sauna: approx. 33 °C
- Calla Calyx Shower: approx. 20 °C
- Plunge pool: approx. 19 °C
- Crystal water pool: approx. 24 °C
- Relax-pool: approx. 33 °C
- Swimmer's pool: approx. 28 °C
- Learning pool: approx. 28 °C
- Children's pool: approx. 33 °C
Temperatures in the saunas:
- Apollon-Sauna: approx. 90° C
- Holzstadl: approx. 90° C
- Alhambra: approx. 80° C
- Keltenthron: approx. 80° C
- Koi-Sauna: approx. 80° C
- Meditation-Sauna: approx. 60° C
- TajMahal: approx. 70° C
- Tropen-Sauna: approx. 70° C
- Wiener Kaffeehaus: approx. 70° C
- Kino-Sauna: approx. 60° C
- Steam bath Auennebel (textile-free) in the Vitaltherme & Sauna: approx. 45° C
- Textile steam bath Eifel-Nebel in the Palmenparadies: approx. 45° C
We recommend you our partner hotels in the vicinity of the Therme Euskirchen offering attractive arrangements with the entrance into our holiday paradise included. A summary of all hotel offers is found here.
At the entrance of the changing room areas safe deposit boxes are available. You need 1 € coins for the safe deposit boxes. We recommend you to put all valuables into a safe deposit box.
In order to guarantee all guests a quiet and relaxed stay under palm trees, we ask you to consider the following:
The use of mobile phones and cameras is permitted...
- on the sunbathing areas in the palm paradise
- on the thermal beach "Paradise Beach"
- for listening to music with headphones
- to hold on to souvenir photos of you and your loved ones - without third persons being shown
The use of mobile phones and cameras is not permitted...
in the entire Vitaltherme & Sauna (without swimwear)
- at the pool bars
- in the sanitary areas
- if you take pictures of other people (guests or employees)
- to record video and audio files
- for making a phone call
- to listen to music (without headphones)
- during the "Long Sauna Nights" (without swimwear)
You are welcome to take a souvenir photo with your mobile phone or camera in the Palmenparadies as well as on the thermal beach "Paradise Beach". Please make sure that only you and no third persons are shown in the photo. We would be happy if you share your souvenir photo with the hashtag #thermeeuskirchen on Instagram or Facebook.
Each guest receives a fixed seat or lounger in the selected relaxation area. In this way, we can ensure that only one guest ever uses the same relaxation lounger or lounge chair. After selecting the type of lounger, you can also choose the position of the lounger yourself, alternatively it will be placed automatically.
When booking your admission ticket via the online store, select your desired type of seat or lounger in the Palmenparadies or the Vitaltherme & Sauna. The following offers are available here:
- Lounge chair
- Single lounger
- Double lounger (max. 2 persons)
- Relax shell (max. 2 persons)
During a one-hour closing of the bath in the afternoon (4 - 5 p.m.) all loungers are disinfected again.
It is not allowed to bring food and drinks (except for mineral water in PET bottles). Our restaurants & bars offer a wide range of food.
Changing babies and toddlers is only permitted in the changing rooms with changing tables. Use our specially equipped shower changing rooms.
Preparation: Shower first and dry off well afterwards, as dry skin sweats faster.
- Vitaltherme & sauna can be used without bathing clothes. A sauna kilt can be worn in the saunas or a towel can be put around the body. Outside the saunas, please wear a bathrobe or towel around your body.
- In saunas, please place a sheet under the whole body. We recommend beginners to start with a 60° C warm sauna.
- We recommend cooling off in the fresh air in the Vitalgarten after the sauna session. Afterwards a refreshing shower with cool water, starting at the feet and continuing upwards.
- A warm footbath helps to balance the temperature of the body and to avoid post-sweating.
- Please listen to your body and your well-being and allow yourself sufficient rest. We recommend up to three sauna sessions with rest periods of about 60 minutes between each session.
- Since the body loses a lot of fluid in the sauna, it is important to drink enough fluid after and between sauna sessions.
- Relaxation also means peace and quiet in the saunas, especially during the infusions. We would like to ask you not to disturb this silence (exception are the show infusions).
*Please note that there are currently no classic infusions.